SATURDAY, MARCH 11 Grand Court Hotel
- This morning proceed on a walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem. Enter St. Stephen’s Gate. Visit St. Anne’s Church and the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the crippled man.
- Continue to the Temple Area. See the Dome of the Rock, the El Aqsa Mosque and the Wailing Wall. Exit via the Dung Gate to St. Peter’s in Gallicantu.
- View the Valley of Gehenna and the Pool of Siloam.
- This afternoon enter Herod’s Gate to the Roman Praetorium, beneath the Sisters of Zion Convent, and the Ecce Homo Arch.
- Follow in the footsteps of Jesus as you walk the Via Dolorosa, the traditional way of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Leave the Old City through the Damascus Gate.